Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Love for Animals 2/26/14

Good Morning,

Wednesday and my coffee this morning is Door County German Chocolate.
Over the last two weeks I have been watching the 2014 Winter Olympics. I caught the story about the American Athlete who found some puppies and their mother needing a home while in Russia for the games. Of course with me being a dog owner I could not help but identify with his love for puppies. It was awesome to hear that he was bringing them home.

I have two dogs. One older one and one almost two year old puppy. They are totally dependent upon my wife and I for their care. God does have something to say about caring for animals. That is what is so great about God's word the Bible. It has an answer for every subject.

Proverbs 27:23 ESV          
Know well the condition of your flocks, and give attention to your herds,

Proverbs 12:10 ESV     
Whoever is righteous has regard for the life of his beast, but the mercy of the wicked is cruel.

It's nice to know that we can find direction for everything in the Bible.

God Bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment