Good Morning,
I awoke to the aroma of a pot of Door County Heavenly Caramel Coffee brewing in the kitchen. I have a hot mug in my hand and it is time to write.
I am seeing once a again a world that has become selfish, unwilling to share with others, just because they consider what they are doing as more important than what someone else is doing.
Selfish people very often reflect the attitude of a radio station that is no good for anyone. They look at life just like the radio station from hell.
WIIIFM What's In It For Me? We look at opportunities to serve others as "Resume Builders" This will look good when I apply for a new job. We visit elderly relatives and consider it a chore, helping to look good with our siblings.
Maybe we donate money to a cause just to have a tax write off. We look at what we do for others and subconsciously say. "This is good. Now they owe me one!" You volunteer hoping to be recognized and use your work time to be able to brag on how you helped someone.
When your tasks have nothing they can do for you, you in turn find an excuse not to help.
Food for thought! Change Your Radio Station
Marty

No comments:
Post a Comment