Monday, August 17, 2026

More Than You Think 8/17/2026

 Good Morning.

My hot cup of Door County Heavenly Caramel Coffee is at my side. I have three Springer Spaniels at my feet. It is time to write. 


I have written many times on the thought that God is always near us and is faithful. Today I will use that reminder once more. I will share a thought on just how close and special we are to God. 

Isaiah 49:16 Behold I have carved you on the palms of my hands, your walls are continually before me. 

My wife and I often leave notes for ourselves reminding us to do things that need to be done or an appointment to be kept. I have many times thought to myself "Hey that could be shared in your blog." But by the time the next morning comes, I have forgotten what it was that I was going to say and write about. I should have made myself a note to remind me of what I was thinking at the time.

God never forgets us and He doesn't need a post it note to remind us of our existence. He uses the statement in Isaiah 49:16 to let us know just how much we are loved and that we are forever in His heart and on His mind. His care for us is permanent, like a scar that never fades. 

An engraving is deep and does not fade. Hands are always near and easy to see showing that God keeps us on His mind.

Food for thought. God loves you with a love that is ever present.

Have a great day.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment