Saturday, August 8, 2026

Don't Take Yourself So Seriously 8/8/2026

 Good Morning, 

I just poured  hot mug of Door County Black and Tan Coffee and I believe it is time to write. 

The reason angels can fly is

 because they take themselves lightly

G.K. Chesterton

Sometimes we like to put ourselves first in everything and soon we are weighted down with the fact that we always have need for attention. We thrive on being first in all things and when that is not achieved we throw ourselves a pity party. 


Those who have a heart that beats for others have a heart that beats best. If God never did another thing for you, wouldn't the fact that Jesus Christ died on the cross for you and I be enough?Yet in addition to that He has his angels watching over us. 

 Psalm 91:11 NKJV 

For He shall give His angels charge over you. To keep you in all your ways.

Food for thought! Lighten your load. You are too heavy to carry! Why be anchored to a need for attention? That need holds you back from experiencing others. 

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment