Tuesday, July 28, 2026

When You Wake Up The Morning 7/28/2026

 Good Morning, 

My mug is filled with Door County German Chocolate Cake Coffee and it is going down just fine. It is time to write. 


When you think about it, your day doesn't really start off until you release it from resting/ You actually wake up your whole day when you start to move about and kick off your routine. 

Waterfowl hunting season is just around the corner. I have enjoyed this sport for at least 40 years now. One of the things I enjoy most about waterfowling is to be the only one out there and watching the sun come up on the water. 

God has the sun rise and I have the job of starting my hunt. You could say "I wake up my morning". 

Psalm 57:8 I will awaken the dawn.

I have the responsibility of setting my frame of mind and heart as to how I will greet the day. Will I be thankful? Will I be prayerful? Will I be kind? Will I be approachable? Will I be a blessing to others? Will I fear? Or will I be brave? Will I be ready to embrace the day with gusto?

Friends, turn up the lighting. Enjoy a hot cup of coffee and wake up your day!

God bless,

Marty 


No comments:

Post a Comment