Friday, July 31, 2026

Waiting And Watching For the Day To Be Unlocked7/31/2026

 God Morning,

I started this day with a hot mug of Door County Breakfast Blend Coffee and prayer. It is time to write. 


There are some rare times in my life when I look at the day over my first cup of  coffee, open my calendar to see what I have planned and there is nothing that needs to be done. Not very often can I just sit back, have another cup of coffee and then pick out something that I can do that is positive or restful. 

On those rare occasions I look over the top of my coffee mug after prayer and just wait for the day to unlock and unfold.. 

Psalm 5:3 In the morning,OLord. You will hear my voice: In the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch. 

After some prayer time I start out by feeding the birds that inhabit our front yard and then I wait to see what God  has in store for me. I say in my prayers, "Lord this is your day. I will praise You and see what You have planned for me today. Show me what to do."

It's too bad that we can't have more of these days of waiting and watching.  Have a great Friday and may God bless and direct your day!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment