Good Morning,
Another cup of Door County Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee and I will be headed off to work at the voting polls in our city. It is time to write.
Ephesians 2:10. ESV For we are His workmanship. created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.
We celebrate many things, weddings, births, promotions, graduations, athletic accomplishments, and the list could get bigger.
But today I want to remind you to celebrate you. You make the world a better place just by being you. I know there are those who might not feel all that special because of past failures. But every day is new and you have the opportunity to turn a failed life around. God is the God of second chances.
Lamentations 3:21-23ESV But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope. 22.The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; 23. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
So take some time to celebrate you. God knows who you are and He is always there to get behind a soul and turn failure into triumph. He gave you unlimited potential. Use it!
Have a great day. God Bless.
Marty

No comments:
Post a Comment