Wednesday, July 29, 2026

It Is Okay To Protect Yourself 7/29/2026

 Good Morning,

It is going to be a long day so I will be bringing an insulated bottle with me for later, filled with Door County Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee. It is time to write. 

Psalm 7:12 He has bent His bow and made it ready. 

I believe in self defense. I believe you have the right to protect yourself and your family. That goes without saying. I respect the police and would not want their jobs. When given a command by an authority calls for you to obey and cooperate, then do so.  



I don't drive around looking for a cause to support by blocking traffic. You have a right to demonstrate and others have the right to travel down the road. You don't have the right to touch my vehicle or throw something at it. 

So there is a time and a place for everything. This is a time to be smart, obey the law and don't force nice people to protect themselves. 

Pray for this world. It's running a little backwards right now. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment