Thursday, March 7, 2013

Living the Dream 3/7/2013

Good Morning Dear Friends.
You are loved and prayed for. I filled my cup with Door County Blueberry Cobbler Coffee this morning.



I would bet many of you have heard the expression "Living the Dream". I would like to talk about "Living the Dream" this morning. Most of the time when people say those three words it means that they are living a nightmare of a life full of struggles, and strife. I have referred to some of my own days with that phrase.

We all must admit that there are tough days, tough weeks, tough months and sometimes they stretch into tough years. But I want to take some time to remind all of us that God is near, He cares, and He will carry us through. Now when you think of it that way the dream goes from a night terror to a beautiful picture of God walking with us and carrying us along. Here are some verses of encouragement.

Deu 1:30 "The LORD your God which goeth before you, he shall fight for you, according to all that he did for you in Egypt before your eyes;"
Deu 1:31 "And in the wilderness, where thou hast seen how that the LORD thy God bare thee, as a man doth bear his son, in all the way that ye went, until ye came into this place."

These two verses show us that God will do anything for us if we allow Him to.
And then in Isaiah:
Isa 46:4 "And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you."


God bless,
Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment