Wednesday, March 13, 2013

How to renew your mind. 3/13/2013

Good Morning.

Wednesday already!! My coffee today is Door County Orange Creme.

Romans 12

A Living Sacrifice12 Therefore, I urge you,(A) brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice,(B) holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform(C) to the pattern of this world,(D) but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.(E) Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is(F)—his good, pleasing(G) and perfect will.


How do we renew our minds? There are two ways. And when used together we can renew our minds from the polllutants the world tends to place there.

1. By reading God's Word daily.

Deuteronomy 8:3  (NKJV)

3 So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord.

2. By praying.
Psalms 5:3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

Psalms 9:12 When he maketh inquisition for blood, he remembereth them: he forgetteth not the cry of the humble.

Psalms 21:2 Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withheld the request of his lips. Selah.

Psalms 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open to their cry.

Psalms 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.


We do not have to be discouraged by the world. We just need to get the world out of our heads.

How about it. Will you try it? God's word never fails.

Isaiah 55:8-11
8 “For my thoughts(AB) are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”(AC)
declares the Lord.
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,(AD)
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.(AE)
10 As the rain(AF) and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,(AG)
so that it yields seed(AH) for the sower and bread for the eater,(AI)
11 so is my word(AJ) that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,(AK)
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose(AL) for which I sent it.


Go for it!
God bless,
Marty





No comments:

Post a Comment