Monday, October 1, 2012

One Day

Psalm 84:10
 Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a door keeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.

Good morning! Back at home and the coffee today is "White Christmas" from Door County.

Better is one day in your courts Father God than a thousand; where?____________

Notice I left a blank for you to fill in.  You see today's devotional is interactive. Let me know what you filled in for your answer.
Let me help you with what the answer should be. Here is a hint. Exodus 20:3
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.


"Idolatry not only refers to false pagan worship. Man commits idolatry whenever he honors and reveres a creature in place of God, whether this be gods or demons (for example satanism), power, pleasure, race, ancestors, the state, money, pride, possessions or time.

By the way. What was your answer?
God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment