Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ducks 10/27/2012

Good afternoon,

I was blessed to be able to hunt some ducks this morning with my nephew Nick. We went out early in the AM and it was cold. Of course we had a thermos full of Door County Cherry Coffee.

What I saw this morning was a beautiful sunrise on a lake. It made me feel blessed to be up and out. I realized that at that moment God knew where I was and He painted his chapel with a little fog and a pink sunrise. He knew what I would see.

I was warmed by the thought that I shared this view with Him. It renewed a weak body and a tired spirit.

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Oh by the way we shot a few ducks.
God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment