Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Not Forgotten 10/24/2012

Good evening,
Warm night in Wisconsin. Have to admit that the unusually warm weather changed my coffee choice for tomorrow morning. Breaking out the Door County Coconut! The Pot is all set for morning.

Ever have one of those days, months, or years? It just feels like you have been forgotten? Maybe the invitation you were hoping for did not come. Maybe no one included you in a group outing. Someone else got the job. Seems as if the post office lost your address on your birthday. Maybe you have been working hard and your friends don't check on you to see how it is going. You know the feeling?
I am here to tell you that God never forgets you. If he had a refrigerator your picture would be on it. If He had a calendar your birthday would be circled. How do I know that? He tells us so.

Isaiah 49:15-16  Can a nursing woman forget her nursing child? And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget. Yet I will not forget you.
16 See, I have carved you on the palms of My hands; You are continually before Me.

God cares and knows right where you are. He is waiting to hear from you.

God bless,
If you need prayer just leave a comment. I promise you will get prayed for.
Marty

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful passage of Scripture. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete