Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Middle Of The Week 11/29/2023

 Good Morning,

I just sat down with a hot cup of Door County Country Morning Blend Coffee and it is time to write. 

Today is Wednesday and I refer to it as the "Middle Of The Week" . Just a few more days and it will be the weekend once more. But we must make it to Friday and for me it has been a busy week. More than busy. 



So there is an urge or desire to slack off a little and not push it too hard. I know I started this week with gusto but it seems like I am already running out of energy, desire, and drive. 

So let's pray for one another. We all know someone else who is tired, worn and weary. It could be health issues, worries, and just plain old being tired. Pray and intercede for those you know who are burning the candle on both ends and need to keep going.

Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.

If you are reading this, you were prayed for. Keep moving forward. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment