Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Heaven. Not just for a visit. 12/25/2012

Good Morning,
Merry Christmas. Door County Door County Jingle Bell Java Coffee filled to the rim of my cup. Cold here in Wisconsin1
Revelation 21:4-8
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful." And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
My wife and I travel to see our daughter and her family every year. We travel from Wisconsin to Florida. The planning is always exciting. What are we going to do? What are we getting the kids for Christmas? Then comes the drive to Florida. It always seems that on the way to Florida the trip goes faster than the return trip home. The homeward bound trip seems to take forever. I think the reason is that we are looking forward to getting to Florida to see our family. The excitement of talking about it makes the trip go faster. When we return home all we have are memories and laundry to do. Not too exciting.
If you have received Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, repented of your sins, and accepted the free gift of forgiveness then you know for sure you are going to heaven eternally some day. No tears, no crime, no lust, no liars. What a place!!!! And best of all Jesus will be there. I think we should talk about heaven more. Many are on the trip. It sure would be a great way to pass the time just getting excited about it.  If you have not received Jesus as your Lord and Savior do so today. Pray and invite Him in. If you do let me know!
God bless,
Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment