Good Morning from our kitchen table today.
I am writing in the kitchen today and enjoying large, hot cup of Door County Pumpkin Spice Coffee.
1 Timothy 6:6-8 But Godliness with contentment is great gain. 7. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. 8. But if we have food and clothing we will be content.
I have been taught by my parents to appreciate the good things in life and to avoid the bad. I listened to one main lesson they taught me. "Be content with what you have. wanting more is not worth losing your family."
I guess you could say that my world is the only one I know and I haven't strayed too far from the family thoughts on life, love and God. If you are content, malcontent, rich, poor, busy, too busy, one who's mind wanders constantly, we all have something in common. We all die and are buried in the same size hole in the ground. You might have an ornate tombstone, compared to others. But we all end up in the same size hole.
Food for thought. You can choose to be content or not content.
Marty

No comments:
Post a Comment