Thursday, October 1, 2026

Just A Word Or A Sound 10/1/2026

 Good Morning,

I raise my mug of Door County Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee in a salute to mornings and how every day starts anew. 


Romans 1:9 NKJV For God is my witness,whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of  you always in my prayers. 

We live pretty close to a railroad crossing and we hear the train horn before it reaches the crossing. I actually like the sound of the horn, especially on a below zero night in January when I am outside for a few minutes with our dogs. I believe the Holy Spirit uses that horn to remind me to pray for someone and the name of the person pops into my head and I pray. 

My prayer life is not confined to just evenings. This morning the train went by and I was reminded to pray for a group of people who we trained our dogs together last night. I am praising God this morning for answering the prayers of many for a little one year old boy who has been going through a bone marrow transplant. 

Some of you reading this today were prayed for and you will never know it. Prayer is just a moment in time when you can call upon God for yourself or others and bring Him on to the scene for their good or yours. I find that my prayer will include a time to be thankful as well. 

There is always time for prayer and I find that the sweetest prayer is to answer when the Holy Spirit knocks on the door of your heart and I pray immediately.

What , when, and where doesn't matter if your heart is a house of prayer. You will pray anywhere at anytime. It is the good life!

God bless,

Marty

Marty 

No comments:

Post a Comment