Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Too Many Passwords, Combination Locks And Keys 3/7/2023

 Good Morning,

The sound of coffee brewing in the kitchen woke me up this morning and right after that sound came the aroma of some Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee directly to my nose. 

Philippians 3:20 But our citizenship in in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ. 


In the days of much needed security, physical and cyber, I find myself at times so secure that I can't even get into my own business. 

We have alarms on the house. An alarm for my wife's health. The vehicles can be locked down tight with after market equipment. My guns are in a vault with a lock that befuddles me now and then. Every different business transaction has personal information and a user name with what else a "Password!!!"

I keep a list of the passwords at our bank in a safe deposit box. Ones that are used more often are memorized or written down and locked up elsewhere. Last time I could not remember one I also could not remember where I hid the key. The dogs are chipped in case they go missing or are stolen. 

My point for today is that we have too much to remember and no wonder people blank out under stress from just plain old living. 

Some day when God calls me home I will be in a land where there are no combinations to remember and I won't need a password. People will be honest and we will have no worries. Imagine that my friends, a place with no sin. 

I just thought I would share this fact today. No sin in heaven. Not a care in the world. We are just passing through this world.  I hope this thought lightens your load and gives you hope to carry on today. 

God Bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment