Wednesday, March 15, 2023

A Great Way To Start The Day 3/15/2023

 Good Morning,

My day began with a hot cup of Door County Inn Keepers Blend Coffee and a brisk walk outside with our two dogs. It is time to write. 

I enjoyed my time outside this morning and it was very quiet and peaceful. I cleared my mind of a lot of clutter that has been weighing me down spiritually and emotionally. I took enough time to praise God for giving  me another day, our provisions and for my family ad friends. I prayed and for those who are on my heart, some for health and some for hurts of the heart. Most of all, I acknowledged God for who He is and and how much He cares for me. 

Psalm 95:6 Come, let us bow down in worship. Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker .

It is amazing how refreshing it is to call upon the Lord in the morning, with a hot cup of coffee in your hand and give Him the praise and thankfulness He deserves. 

It is a great way to start the day! God bless.

Marty

2 comments: