Thursday, March 23, 2023

Staying In Prayer 3/23/2023

 Good Morning,

The alarm clock was right on time and Thursday began with prayer and a hot mug of Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee. It is time to write.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Rejoice always, pray without ceasing. Give thanks in all circumstances. For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.




This morning finds me a little tired and not too engaged with the day just yet. I have a goal for this morning and that is to be more prayerful throughout the day and when I think of it I will be praying for friends and family. So whenever I have a down time for my mind I am hoping to remember to pray, whether it is for just a minute or maybe for 5 minutes. I have in the last two days been asked by others to remember them in prayer or to pray for their family members. Each request was already prayed for this morning. 

My point for the day is this. I can't stop my work life today, but during a time of walking to and from job duties I can be in prayer. I can drive to and from work sites today and I can be in prayer. It is the most and the least I can do to keep my promise of praying for others who are battling some severe issues. 

Friends, can you be counted on by others to truly pray, when they ask you to? I am going to give it a good effort today. I will post how it went tomorrow. 

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment