Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Don't Rob Others Of A Victory 3/28/2023

 Good Morning,

My old cup is filled with Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee and a prayer filled my heart this morning. 

Proverbs 22:8 Whosoever sows injustice will reap calamity, and the rod of his fury will fail.


Today I will be short on words, but hopefully can still make an impact on your daily journey . It seems as if people like to spread pain and sorrow to others for some reason. Especially, when a person is going through a tough time and is handling that time very well. Despite the situation, they are allowing God to lead them and they are following God's word and His instructions. They are experiencing victory over trials and despair. Awesome. 

But inevitably, someone will come along for whatever reason and decide that now is the time to unload on the person who is going through enough right now. They will disguise their action with "I need to protect others. Or  I need to protect myself." I tell you this, that in the name of self righteousness they add a heap of hurt on to an already overloaded plate. For whatever reason they seek to consider themselves first and others last. 

If this is you and you can't just be silent and pray, I ask that you self examine your heart and see what your motive would be to heap more of a load on others and just don't do it. 

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment