Saturday, August 21, 2021

We Aimed High And The Jury Is Still Out 8/21/2021

 Good Morning,

Saturday it is and I am pensive in my thoughts today. A mug of Door County Coffee is by my side and will join me in my truck soon.

Earlier this week I shared that my wife Rene and I had set a pretty lofty goal for ourselves and last night we were crushed to see our goal collapsing right in front of our eyes. Our hearts sunk. After some prayer. Rene blew the recall to arms on her pretend bugle, and we ran a couple of "what if's" by each other and went about trying to beat down the barricade in our way. We still aren't ready to share what the goal is, but we are still pursuing it even though we took a beat down last night.

We are determined not to quit until God says it is over. So far He hasn't spoken and said "it's not going to happen." So today if you are being discouraged and not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, hang in there. If God wants it to happen He will weather the storm with us. The waves might be high, but He is the captain of the boat and he controls the seas. 

Psalm 89:9 You rule over the surging sea, when it's waves mount up, You still them.

God is with you when the seas try to swallow you up. Aim High!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment