Sunday, August 8, 2021

The Tears Say it All 8/8/2021

 Good Morning To You All.

I am without my Door County Coffee so I will be stopping for a cup of something very soon. Just one of those things!

Something about tears coming down the face of someone, you can pretty much tell one of two things. They are either sad or happy tears. One look at a face with tears and the rest of the facial expression usually matches what happened in the life of the person with the waterfall on their face. 

Just to set everyone straight, Real Men Don't Cry. We have hay fever attacks that makes our eyes wet. That's my story and I am sticking to it. 

The other thing I find amazing about tears, whether good or bad, God knows when we shed a tear. I take the bible literally and when God says He collects our tears and puts them in a bottle, I believe it. I find it comforting to know that God is near the hurt I am experiencing. He also is right there when we experience great joy. 

Psalm 56:8 You have collected all my tears in Your bottle. You have recorded each one in Your book. 

It's hard to hide the tears sometimes. God is so close to us that not one tear goes unnoticed. 

Have a great day.

Marty

1 comment: