Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Where Do We Start? 2/28/2024

 Good Morning,

I just walked up to my desk and sat down with a hot mug of Door County Coconut Caramel Coffee and it is time to greet the day. 

I have been working on a project for about 23 years now, and it is time to resurrect the plan and get going on this endeavor. I know what I want to do, but building it is going to be expensive and tiring. It all started a long time ago with an idea, that turned into a plan, just to have life put a strangle hold on it. 

I think if I work on it a little at a time starting in July, I can be done in a year. This is a construction type home project. I know where to start in on it again and the pathway seems to be correct. I have consulted a few experts. A good project is only as good as the plan. A poor plan leads to a lousy project. 

Life is that way sometimes when we take on a self improvement project with our life or lifestyle. We know what we desire to improve or change, but we don't know where to start. It is simple, we need to consult the Great Life Architect. We need to ask God how to go about the change we desire or need. We need to let Him become the project manager and we need to listen to the Expert. Not only does God have the plan, but He works within us to help make the changes to a life that needs a rebuild.

Jeremiah 29:11NIV "I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God is willing to pitch in and work on life improvements with us. The plan all starts with Him!

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment