Friday, February 23, 2024

Bacon And Eggs On A Friday 2/23/24

 Good Morning,

I am actually heading out for work this morning. I typically don't work on Fridays. But duty called and I really don't mind work at all. I just poured a hot mug of Door County Coconut Caramel Coffee and it is time to write. 

Psalm 143:8 Cause me to hear your loving kindness in the morning. For in you I do trust; Cause me to know the way I should walk. For I lift up my soul to you

Every now and then I like a simple breakfast of bacon and eggs. I like to eat it at around 5:AM and enjoy a hot cup of coffee with it and maybe just one biscuit to clean up the plate. Why am I writing about this on a fine Friday morning? Usually while eating breakfast I like to read my Bible and pray. It starts the day off nicely. I believe that everyone should do their best to start a day in a way that gives them peace, hope and happiness. Coffee, bacon, eggs, prayer and my Bible are my menu for a great start to my day. 

So my friends I close for now and wish you all a hearty breakfast with a side order of love.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment