Thursday, February 29, 2024

If You Say You Can't You Won't 2/29/2024

 Good Morning,

The aroma coming from the kitchen woke me up before the alarm clock went off this morning. If I could only trust my nose to wake me up every day I would like the aroma to do it. But I would probably sleep too late. So I guess noise will be my back up plan. I am enjoying a hot cup of Door County Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee and it is time to write. 

I do believe that it is possible to have fear talk you out of advancing in life. Fear is a cancer that paralyzes people and holds them back from accomplishing amazing things. Fear desires to defeat and demoralize even the most staunch men and women from saying yes to a challenge. Fear will erase past accomplishments and good memories from even the strongest of people. Fear changes the battle cry from "I can" to "I can't." For instance when God provides a promotion for you at work and the job now contains a few different duties, some folks will turn down the promotion just because fear has convinced them that they might fail. 

For those who believe in God, you have Him in your corner. If He brings you to a challenge, is He not big enough to walk you through it? Yes He is! I have read through my Bible many times and I can't recall God saying "I Can't and neither can you." 

2 Timothy 1:7 NKJV For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Joshua 1:9 NKJV Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Go ahead and slay the day! You can do it with God's help, love, and guidance. 

Marty




No comments:

Post a Comment