Tuesday, February 27, 2024

The Days Go By So Fast 2/27/2024

 Good Morning,

I will be enjoying some great Door County Coconut Caramel Coffee in a few minutes.  The coffee maker wasn't on the same page with me. 

James 4:14 Yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. 

Proverbs 15:13 A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is crushed. 


Sometimes it seems like I was just leaving high school a few years ago instead of it being 49 years ago. It feels like just yesterday I welcomed a daughter into this world, yet that happened in 1978. The expression "Time Flies" is really a true statement. The world does not stop spinning for anyone. One day you are running like the wind and before you know it a good wind can blow you over. 

I am not complaining this morning, just stating the facts. If you are like me and the old days are just a memory, this message is for you. We often look back and say, "I wish it was like the old days". My challenge is this. Why not take the days we have left and make them some great days, by participating in them. Look for the silver lining in each day. Your day is what you make of it. And it is better with you in it. 

Go for the gusto and live life better than the good old days!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment