Tuesday, February 13, 2024

God Loves You 2/13/2024

 Good Morning,

The cup sitting next to me is full of steaming Door County Highlander Grog Coffee. It is actually a little too hot to drink it right away. I will let it cool just a bit and while I am waiting, I will begin to write. 

Psalm 17:8 Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings.


Now and then we all need to be reminded that God loves us and that His love is described many ways. 

1. God's love is infinite,

2. God's love is incredible.

3. God's love is unfailing

4. God's love is for you. It is personal.

You are His child and His love can be counted on. When you face a personal mountain to climb, His love goes with you. So today, if the world seems to be closing in, run to God with it and rest in the shadow of His greatness. 

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment