Monday, February 26, 2024

The Old Prayer Meeting 2/26/2024

 Good Morning,

Today I will be very busy and it will stay that way for the month of March. I am looking forward to having someone shadow me so as to decide if they want to work with my employer. Basically they found someone to replace me when I leave this year. So I need to get some Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee into me and hit the road.

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not  know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. 

On last Saturday night we had our monthly prayer meeting or gathering as some like to call it after the Saturday church service. This month it was very well attended and there seemed to be a sweet spirit within all of us prayer warriors. The prayer time was serious and in my mind, much needed. When I left for home I truly felt as if heaven came down on the group and the prayers said were just what was needed for this month. In other words it a Spirit led gathering. 

Friends, do you have a daily prayer time and do you keep a list of prayers said and prayers answered? I can't tell you how much that small prayer group means to me and how they are counted on by many to pray for others. So if you can attend a prayer group, don't hesitate to gather with others and pray together. It just might change this world we live in or the lives of others. 

Pray my friends and wait on the Lord. It is a good way to start every day.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment