Monday, February 5, 2024

What's The Plan? 2/5/2024

 Good Morning,

My choice for my morning beverage is Door County Toasted Praline Coffee and breakfast is Cheerios smothered with blueberry yogurt. It is time to write.

Proverbs 11:14 Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety. 


Our head pastor at church asked me if I could submit our plan of fellowship events for the Men's Ministry and our Saturday Evening service. He was interested in getting the plan for 2024. To be honest, I have been quite busy and have been flying by the seat of my pants for a few months. I had an idea as to what we might be doing, but nothing was really cemented into the calendar. Fortunately I am surrounded by others on our team and when I consulted them, had some great ideas and at this time all we needed were the early plans. Details are in the works. They came through with ideas and how to make it work. One fellowship has us seeing some fireworks. 

God has surrounded me with some great partners in our church work and they make it easy to pull off events from start to finish. I never really remember to point them out and get them some recognition. When I do, they blush and say "I just like to help". I won't mention them by name and spot them out today. They know who they are and what a blessing they are to many. And especially me!

Now and then a plan seems to be headed toward some major issues. Not only do they work hard, they pray hard. When I count my blessings I just have to count my partners in service to the Lord and God's people.

Don't forget to thank those who help you, help others. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment