Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Making The Demons Tremble 4/13/2022

 Good Morning,

Wednesday arrived right on time and I for one was happy to see it. I salute this day with a hot cup of Door County Churro Coffee and a muffin for breakfast. 


I don't spend much time thinking about Satan and his armies of demons. If you believe in God you will admit that there is a dark side and Satan is the leader of that group. God clearly tells us about the fallen angels and their choice to rebel against Him, Their goal is to make everyone miserable. Within Scripture we know that they lose the final battle and will be sent to the Lake of Fire for eternity. Revelation 20:10. 

I was reading last night in a book titled the Paradise Of God and was being thankful for God and my faith. I for some reason was thinking about how foolish it would be to declare a rebellion against God and do those demons know that in the end they lose? I think we as humans often take our faith for granted and we shouldn't. When I think about God and His attributes of love, wisdom and power I should be shaking in my shoes.  Just the fact that the demons know of God and it causes them to tremble is an amazing fact.

James 2:19 You believe that there is one God! Good! Even the demons believe that and tremble. 

I think that if we all humbled ourselves and looked deep into the heart of God and His love for us, we too would tremble.

John 3:16 For God so loved the word, that He gave his only begotten son, so that whoever would believe in Him would not perish, but have eternal life. 

Marty

2 comments:

  1. Very deep when you think about the enemy and we have the honor and privilege to know the final outcome and their eventual defeat!

    ReplyDelete