Saturday, April 23, 2022

Family Sump Pump 4/23/2022

 Good Morning,

I am up very early today and I am headed to Washington DC with my friend for his Honor Flight. We will be home tonight and and my World War Two Veteran will be tired from a long day. I feel blessed to be his companion for the day. 


The Lord watch between you and me, when we are out of one another's sight. Genesis 31:49

There is nothing like a catastrophe to draw a family together. My nephew who is new to home repairs called last night from Illinois and had some questions regarding the installation of a sump pump. The reason it was imperative to get a new one installed is that it has been raining heavily for hours. Everyone involved understood the importance of get it installed now! We has a family don't always agree on everything. But never once have I seen this family fail to jump in during a crisis and "git er done" A little money, some sweat equity, a steady hand on the work light and one call to "uncle dial a plumber" and the basement was saved for another day. 

I am also proud to say that no one was hurt during the process and only one threat of the hat hit on a head was had. Proud to say I am a member of this family. I would work with that team anytime.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment