Thursday, July 29, 2021

Learning Through A Child 7/29/2021

 Good Morning,

The alarm clock was ringing at a very early time today and It signaled that the Door County Bourbon Pecan Pie Coffee was done and ready to drink. 

Matthew 18:10 Jesus said, "Be careful. Don't think these little children are worth nothing. I tell you that they have angels in heaven who are always with My father in heaven.

Children were important to God and still are important. All through Scripture , God shows that He has a tender heart toward children and others who are dependent on others.  He reveals His compassion toward widows and orphans. What matters deeply to God? Children do! We also should look to assist orphans and widows because the way they are treated should matter to you.

I will give an example. In our area the police and private sector are looking for a missing 10 year old girl. I don't know her, but it doesn't excuse me from not praying for her well being and from praying for her family. I will pray on her behalf for safety. 

Just because I do not know her it doesn't excuse me from caring about what has happened to her. Think and watch for how God may lead you into the path of a child and look to see how you can help them if they need financial assistance or food. You were put in their path for a season and a reason. See to it that they grow up.

God bless,

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment