Friday, July 16, 2021

Hope For Today 7/16/2021

 Good Morning,

Friday arrived and it was right on time. I have a busy Friday planned and I should be up for the tasks ahead. I just poured a hot cup of Door County Bourbon Pecan Pie Coffee and now it is time to write. 

I am closing out the week as promised with some verses from God's Word on hope for today and hope for tomorrow. 

The word hope easily defined .

"Hope" is commonly used to mean a wish: Its strength is the strength of the person's desire. But in the Bible, hope is the confident expectation of what God has promised and its strength is in His faithfulness.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare, and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

Romans 12:12 rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer,

Isaiah 40:31 But they who wait on the Lord, shall renew their strength,; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. 

Looking today for hope? Pray and let God know how you feel. Then wait on the Lord to show you hope found in Him and Him only.

Happy Friday,

Marty

1 comment: