Monday, February 6, 2017

Searching For The Truth? Here's The Truth 2/6/2017

Good Morning,

My Monday snuck up on me. The weekend was very busy and I would have to say very nice. I just filled my Mug with Door County Cheery Crème Coffee and now it is time to write. 




People keep asking what they can do to make the world a better place? The want governments to do better, police to be kind, votes to always go their way. They are searching day and night for the answers. How do we raise our kids? How can our marriage survive? I will be posting one short message today. Without starting at the beginning and with the basics, the world finding the answers for life is like trying to come in from Lake Michigan in the dark. I have posted the basics. They should be posted on every cabinet or refrigerator world wide. They are the light we can follow for God's directions to the world. Our world is in a storm.


This tablet speaks for itself. It's the way to start every day world wide!

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment