Monday, February 20, 2017

Complaints We All Have Them, But Should We? 2/20/2017

Good Morning,

Wow! Where did the weekend go? It was gone like piece of bacon that was given to the dog. So to get this Monday kicked stated I am brewing some Door County Black Velvet Coffee.



I think much of the human race has taken to complaining about life a lot more than we used to. The other day I was grocery shopping and could not help but hear a young boy say to his mother, " Not chicken again, I am tired of chicken." I will bet that if you gave that same chicken dinner to the orphans I know in Haiti and feed it to them for seven days straight, they would never complain. They would be happy to have a full belly. Try complaining that your house is too small to someone living in a refugee camp. Try telling someone how bad your job is when they don't have a job.

We gripe and complain about things while others are battling cancer from a hospital bed.  When we voice our complaints, especially those who have enough to get along. We are telling God that what He has for us today isn't good enough. We don't trust Him to use adversity to make us stronger.

Philippians 2:14English Standard Version (ESV)
14 Do all things without grumbling or disputing,

Let's try to go one day without complaining about anything. Who will join me today? No complaining!

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment