Friday, October 16, 2020

Some Words Of Advice 10/16/2020

 Good Morning, 

I am having my last cup of Door County Coffee for awhile. I will be taking a few days to go and duck hunt with friends. I will be writing if the internet service is decent where I am staying. But for today my cup is filled with Door County Irish Creme Coffee. Let's see what I can do over the next four days and if I can hijack the coffee pot.

Psalm 5:3 O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice, in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch.

I received a call the other night and it wasn't a good one. I was informed that our nephew had fallen and injured himself on a construction site in Tennessee. He is doing better now but at a young age you don't need to be setting yourself up for problems when you are older.

My wife and I went to prayer immediately. As soon as I can I will be talking with that guy, one question will be asked. Did you seriously pray for safety before you started working? He always reminds me to pray before we hunt. We pray for gun safety, our dogs, and we get a little greedy and ask for a bounty to be had. I always add to our prayer and ask God to help him shoot straight ! LOL

Friends, we need to start every day with prayer and end it with a gratitude prayer every night. I need to heed my own advice and the advice I am giving you comes straight from the Word of God.

Why start a day without asking to God to join you in it and watch over you?

Love to all,

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment