Wednesday, October 28, 2020

God's Intricate Design 10/28/2020

 Good Morning,

My day began with prayer and a hot cup of Door County Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee. I have a busy day ahead of me and I am looking forward to coming home and resting up for Thursday.

Genesis 1:26-28 And God said, Let us make man in our own image.

I was walking alongside of a wall that was covered by vines the other day. The leaves on the vines had started to turn to their fall colors and it looked like the wall had just been painted with this beautiful foliage design. I put that thought through the brain mill a little bit and I realized that the wall (made of concrete) was made by man. But only one Artist could color it the way this one was. I could really see God's work first hand. 


This made the brain mill turn faster and I saw something that man made and it was ordinary gray concrete. Many of us believe that we are like cement. Nothing too special about us nor is there anything special about what we do. We forget that God has designed each one of us and there is only one of us. There is none other like us. We are one of a kind. God has a plan for each of us and it is intricately designed to fit each of us. We see cement and God sees Himself in each of us and  that alone makes us beautiful.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

So special people, rejoice knowing that God loves you and made you with a pattern important enough to be one of a kind. Let His love shine through and decorate you like am artist's canvass. 

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment