Thursday, October 15, 2020

Prayer For Covid And The Men's Bible Study 10/15/2020

 Good Morning, 

My day began with prayer and a large cup of Door County Wisconsin Harvest Blend Coffee.

This past Tuesday our Men's Bible Study met to study for an hour or so. The pandemic has butchered our attendance. But all in all we had a pretty good group there. As our study always does we take prayer requests from the guys and then someone volunteers to pray for that request. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then I will hear from heaven, and forgive their sin and heal their land. 

The subject of Covid 19 came up and we decided to make that an object of our prayers in a direct way and with tenacity. We all agreed that this nation and this world should be on bended knee to fight this evil with prayer. One guy said "why wait to pray later". Let's pray now and to be honest with you, everytime I think about it or hear about Covid 19 I begin to pray about it. We prayed with emotion and it was prayer straight from the gut,

I hope you will join me in a direct and pointed time of prayer each day for God to heal our land. We need to turn to Him in a mighty way. This is short and to the point. People it is long overdue for this country and the rest of the world to humble themselves and cry out to the Living God.

I will close with this. You are loved and we are not defeated. We need to pray and agree!

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment