Sunday, May 3, 2020

This Is The Day 5/3/2020

Good Morning,

I am writing a little late again today but I am sure that tomorrow will have me back on schedule. My cup was just filled with Door County Bourbon Vanilla Creme Coffee and it is time to write.

Psalm 118:24  This is the day that the Lord has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

I am rejoicing today at home for the first time in a few days. The window is open and the air is blowing on my face. The sun is shining and I feel good.



To me, there is no place like home, my wife is here doting over me. Our two dogs look at me with both tails wagging, waiting for me to drop a carrot stick. Our neighbors have the barbecue smoking some type of meat and the aroma travels with the breeze. I see some apple buds getting read to blossom out.

So instead of finding something to complain about or whine about I will choose this day to rejoice. I have friends and family. I will eventually get back to work, as soon as I can.  Rejoice I say. Yes the days have been filled with strife and there are probably more struggles on the horizon; But rejoice I say.

I have a home reserved for me in Heaven thanks to my Savior Jesus Christ. When I look outside and within I can't help but count the blessings and for today I want to not count any negatives. I am going to commit to trying to do that again tomorrow. I hope you will join me in this attempt. I think it just seemed to make my day brighter.

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment