Thursday, May 21, 2020

Oops! Did I Say That? 5/21/2020

Good Morning,

I am ready to write this morning and I am armed with my Bible, computer and a cup of door County Cherry Creme Coffee.


May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord my rock and my Redeemer.

If I read this passage correctly and I believe that I did, I have my work cut out for me. I would have to say that I do not give enough thought to the words that come out of my mouth on an immediate basis. And I probably should. Each and every word should be pleasing to God as well as my thoughts. I can say that I do this much better than in my younger days. But my goal should be and is to be better tomorrow than I was today. I need to take my words and my thoughts captive. How about you? Do you struggle with diarrhea of the mouth and a septic tank brain? Is it time to clean up your act?

I think with this challenge, the less said is best!

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment