Sunday, May 17, 2020

A Thought For You As You Head Into Next Week. 5/17/2020

Good Morning,

It starting raining here around midnight and the clouds are still pouring out their water this morning at 6:AM The hearth is filled with a small but warm fire to take away the dampness. Our youngest Springer Spaniel has learned to take advantage of the warmth and he is camped next to the fire. My mug was filled with Door County Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee. You could say that I am comfortable and content.



As I prayed this morning and I asked God to give me something to write about He was silent for awhile. I waited and kept reading my Bible and thinking as to how I will return to work tomorrow after many days off fighting with illness. As the world starts to reopen I have my fears about contracting the virus again. What precautions to take that are reasonable and not considered overkill?

Then I thought about it for a few minutes and the answer was there. Our devotional will not be a study today. I haven't injected any humor or a recipe. God laid it on my heart to just say something nice to all of you. You can pass it on to others and I hope you do. You can also pray it over your loved ones whether they are present with you or away. Or you can say to yourself that was nice and let it give you a smile and warm your heart. You can know that I sent it and also prayed it over anyone who reads this.

Numbers 6:24-26  The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

Have a wonderful day. I for the thee and thee for me.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment