Thursday, September 5, 2019

Make Me A Blessing Please 9/5/2019

Good Morning,

This has the makings of a great day and I pray that it is a day that impacts someone in a great way.  I hope I can be a part of it.  My choice of coffee today is Door County Cherry Creme.

I wonder if we all went about our day asking God to make us a blessing to others, what the day would be like? Imagine a day like that. Would a hungry person not be fed? Would a weaker person be crying over a flat tire that needed changing? We worry about the crime and lawlessness in our world. It is running rampant. What if the lawbreakers in the world would ask God to make them blessings to others? Can you even fathom a day like that?

Luke 6:38

Give and it will be given back to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.

I know I am a dreamer and a day like that, probably will never happen. But I can try to control my day in my part of the world and if God uses me to be a blessing than who was really blessed? That would be me. So today ask God to show you how to be a blessing or who to bless. I pray that you will do so today. Ask and He will answer. Then be prepared to act.

Have a great day,

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment