Thursday, February 11, 2021

Sunnyside Up Please 2/11/2021

 Good Morning,

The day began late for me due to some technical issues. Writing today just seemed like it wasn't going to happen. My cup of Door County Blueberry Cobbler Coffee is long gone already. but now, let's write.


It seems that there isn't a whole lot that a person has control over anymore. For instance when your computer goes and starts updating itself and then doesn't seem to be able to come out of update mode. Cars used to be easy to repair, but now you have to have it hooked up to a diagnostic computer just to find the problem and then go to the computer again for the solution. One used to be able to see a doctor without going online and trying to show your symptoms to a doctor over a video chat. I am glad that I don't suffer from hemorrhoids. Not sure how that would work.

I think many of you can identify with my mood today. So I cherish the things I can control I can choose which church I attend and most of all I can choose to worship God and no one can change that.

Romans 8:38-39   38. For I am persuaded, that neither death nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39. Nor height , nor depth, or any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

In closing, one of the other things I can control is the way I eat my eggs. And once this is sent out I will be eating a late breakfast and guess how the eggs will be cooked? 

Love to all,

Marty



No comments:

Post a Comment