Friday, February 5, 2021

Husband And Wife Are Gifts 2/5/2021

 Good Morning,

Door County Cherry Creme Coffee just filled my mug and now it is time to write. 



I was pondering a few thoughts last night and I was reading about marriage in my Bible and thinking that it really is a gift to be cherished. My wife and I have been married now for 1000 years. Each year we have been married nothing has really changed. Through thick and thin we have been married and faced the good and the bad together. 

Mark 10:9 What therefore God has joined together, let no one separate. 

But we cannot take credit for making it work at all. Prior to the two of us meeting a friend of mine and I were praying that I would meet the right gal for me. It wasn't long after that, I met Rene and within weeks I knew God had given me a gift. 

Since then we have both agreed on this. Our marriage isn't ours it really belongs to God who allowed us to share our lives with each other. 

So today, while you see that same old bathrobe or sweat pants sitting across the kitchen table from you. Remember to embrace the thought that God gave you the gift of someone to walk through life with.

Have a great day. 

Marty

2 comments: