Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Have A Great Day 2/24/2021

 Good Morning,

I am on the road today and stayed away from home last night for work. I am missing my cup of Door County Coffee for sure. 


Today I have to be brief or this day will never end. I prayed for anyone who might ever read this blog post.  In my prayer I asked God to bless you and watch over you. I want you to know you are loved. Two of my favorite verses are written below just for you. I consider writing each day as a labor of love.

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made. let us be glad a rejoice in it.

Numbers 6:24-26 " 24 The Lord bless you and keep you, 25. the Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you,  26. the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

Love to all. Have a great day,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment