Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Take Your Iron Tablets 7/26/2017

Good Morning,

Door County Cinnamon Sugar Biscotti Coffee is decorating the inside of my cup and teasing my taste buds today. Now, few cherries for breakfast, some prayer and then it is time to write. Maybe a little more than a few cherries.



At one time in my life I was told by a physician that I needed to take an iron supplement. I was one tired and worn out high school sophomore.  He had diagnosed me as being anemic. He said my blood just needed a push. It just wasn't hitting on all cylinders.

Now and then God realizes that our spiritual life needs some iron infused into it. God allows trials or problems to come into lives to either correct us or to make us a little stronger. I will be the first to admit that my prayer time increases when I am faced with a trial or issue. I tend to read my Bible more when I am jammed up. These things are how God infuses our lives with spiritual iron from above. He knows what we need and when we need it.

James 1:2-4New King James Version (NKJV)
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

To be honest ,I think I am on a double dose of spiritual iron pills these days. But whatever doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. In God I trust.

Have a blessed day, and don't forget your iron pills.

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment