Thursday, July 6, 2017

Smile You Are Just Fine 7/6/2017

Good Morning,

Wow! Morning came right on time, even though I wish it would have gone into stall mode for awhile. I can hear the Door County Inn Keepers Blend Coffee brewing and dripping into the carafe. OK Thursday let's have at it.

 

Have you ever been around someone who has nothing positive to say about their appearance, abilities, place in life or their social skills? They are the best party throwers in the world as long as they are throwing a pity party for their favorite downtrodden person, which just happens to be them.

They look to others for compliments forgetting one huge thing. They were created in God's own image. They are one of a kind and they are Designer made. In their search for significance which seems to have defeated them they forget that God loves them so much He sent His Son Jesus to die for their sins on the cross.

Psalm 139:13-16English Standard Version (ESV)
13 For you formed my inward parts;
    you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
    my soul knows it very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
    intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
    the days that were formed for me,
    when as yet there was none of them.
 
We are all significant to God, He desires that none of us should perish due to sin. He has a plan for us, that costs us nothing to spend eternity with us. That statement alone proves that we are significant.
 
 2 Peter 3:8-10Amplified Bible (AMP)
Nevertheless, do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the Lord one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years is like one day. The Lord does not delay [as though He were unable to act] and is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is [extraordinarily] patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

If God had a refrigerator your pictures would be hung on it. He is your greatest cheerleader. He watches over you and never sleeps. Smile, you are His and He made you. He visited you in your Mothers womb. In His eyes you hit homeruns. You are loved and He proved it. The world is different with you in it, It wouldn't be right without you.

Throw a party for yourself today and call it the "I am fine party. God made me and He loves me".

If no one told you today that you are loved. I love you and am thankful for all those who spend time with me each day. God bless.

Marty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment