Saturday, July 29, 2017

I Believe I Am Ok 7/29/2017

Good Morning,

Saturday showed up and I have to go to work for a short time. My travel mug is filled with Door County Dublin's Delight Coffee, my heart filled with peace, and a prayer is on my lips.



I for one believe, won't change my mind, and will stand on my beliefs. Some say that it makes me "Old Fashioned". Well that would be one of the nicest things I was called this week. Here is what I believe.

People who repent their sins will be forgiven
People are "saved" and forgiven if they confess their sins and confess their belief in the resurrection of Jesus. As explained in Romans 10:9-10 (English-NIV), "That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."
 Anyone can have salvation
All people may receive salvation in the name of Jesus Christ. In Romans 10:12 (English-NIV), for example, it says: "For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile - the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him…"
John 3:16 (NIV): "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

God created all that is seen and unseen
Christians believe that God is the creator of all people, the world, the universe, and everything seen and unseen. This is based on various Bible passages, including the Bible's book of Genesis.

 Jesus is the Son of God and is One with God
Christians believe that Jesus is the Son of God, that He is one with God, and that He was sent here for our salvation. In John 10:30 (English-NIV), the Apostle John quotes Jesus as saying, "I and the Father are one."

I will post some more Christian Apologetics tomorrow. Here comes a series!

God bless,

Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment