Saturday, November 14, 2015

Terrorism Brought To France 11/14/15

Good Morning,

I write to you this morning with a heavy heart. My Door County Highlander Grog Coffee is hot but lacks the ability to soothe my soul.

My heart is numb as I recall the television news breaking into the local programs to announce the terrorist attacks in Paris last night. My heart and prayers are with the people of France this day and will be for a long time.

I personally want to go on record as saying this. " I condemn the terrorist attacks. Criminals who perform these acts of violence at unarmed people are cowards, and are in need of Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. Only God can change their hearts and minds. They represent everything that the Ruler of Darkness Satan stands for."

The six things God hates are seen in every terrorist.

Proverbs 6:16-19King James Version (KJV)
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

I am asking that we all continue to pray for the victims and their families. I will also pray for our enemies. I will pray that they repent and that God saves them. But as for now the things they are doing are hated by God. I will leave the judgment up to Him.

Matthew 5:44King James Version (KJV)
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Keep God close in your heart.

Marty


No comments:

Post a Comment